Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships: Highly qualified students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University can now submit their applications to Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships for International Students to be considered for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Illinois Wesleyan offers need-based financial aid and merit scholarships to every first-year entering class. Students who are not U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents are known as international students.
Full undergraduate tuition is covered by the Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship 2023–2024 for international students. Full tuition scholarships for Illinois Wesleyan University are available, ranging in price from $16,000 to $30,000.
Merit-Based Scholarships, President’s Scholarships, and Need-Based Financial Aid are available to international students applying to Illinois Wesleyan University’s (IWU) first-year bachelor’s programs. Students may be qualified for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus employment opportunities in addition to merit-based awards.
The purpose of this Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships is to give new first-year students who wish to enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree program financial assistance.
Details about Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships 2023-2024
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
- Host Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Full-tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor’s degree, Masters
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships Coverage
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are of two types:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: These awards range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and are renewable for up to 4 years.
- President’s Scholarships: These are full-tuition scholarships, which are renewable for up to 4 years of study.
Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid
Each year, several scholarships are given to highly qualified international students who have proven their academic ability and success.
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- President’s Scholarships
- Need-Based Financial Aid
In addition to merit scholarships, IWU students have access to loans, campus employment, and scholarships.
Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid applicants must meet the following requirements:
- International students must apply
- A minimum of fifteen (15) academic units in English, foreign language, mathematics, laboratory science, and social science are required.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade-point average of at least a B.
- Personal statements that are well written.
- School and community activities for students.
- A letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor or academic teacher, or a Teacher Evaluation Form.
- TOEFL scores for international students.
Students who are interested in and qualify for Illinois Wesleyan scholarships and financial aid should apply online. Students must submit the following documents to Illinois Wesleyan University to be considered for admission:
- Choose from one of the following applications (no preference is given to any one application):
- All previous high school and/or college transcripts
- (For those using CommonApp, the evaluation portion of the School Report will fulfill this requirement, but additional letters are welcome.)
- ACT /SAT scores
- Personal Interview (for test optional)
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
You can mail letters of recommendation and transcripts to Illinois Wesleyan University’s admissions office at PO Box 2900 in Bloomington, Illinois, or you can upload them to your application.